Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum BC22 Multiple Server Instance error

Posted on by Community member 13

We are facing below error while creating new server instance for BC22 Message: A server was not found at /http://localhost:7085/BC220JF/Service/....

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum On-prem app installation best practice

Posted on by Community Member

Hi all, For the cloud version of BC we have appsource. But what is the best practice when it comes to installing on-prem?As far as I know, all .app files can be extracted with a tool like winrar or 7zip to reveal the full source code.Obviousl...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Partner APP for On-Prem

Posted on by Community member

We have an app on appsource which is partner object range (million range) 1. to install on on-prem, do we need to convert into 50K range or we ca...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Customize dialog box in dynamics 365 app

Heloo everyone, i would like to know if there's  a way to customize the assign dialog box in customer service hub app  (dynamics 365 ap...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Purchase requisition from purchase order

Posted on by Community member 2

I have created 1 PO from PR and now if I want to add 1 more PR to the same PO. I could n't find an option. Please advice whether any option is availab...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Vendor Invoice - Approval

Posted on by fshaikh 100

Is there a way to determine or to do a configuration, that can check to whom the approval of a certain invoices will go? For eg, There are 1000 v...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Building a TB in Management Reporter Designer - cannot get the right Opening Balances.

Posted on by Maria Nastevska 41

Hi MS community!I am relatively new to creating and building reports within the MR tool. Recently, I've been tasked with generating a Trial Balance re...

Replies
Suggested answer
Commerce forum Unable to login to Cloud Point of Sale

Hi All, Getting a strange error when trying to login to Cloud Point of Sale. Below is the screenshots as seen.     Shash...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum D365 SCM Inventory On-hand Mobile App

Posted on by Danish Ali 882

If the Advanced Warehouse is not enabled for the store, can we use the inventory on hand mobile app to view the store inventory?

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to write and in which field can we use 'Any' data type in business central

Hello!can anyone help me to let me know about the 'Any' data type in business central and where it is used in the standard objects Thank yo...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,358 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,896 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,126

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans