Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum ERP System

Posted on by Community member 2

Provide the benefits and drawbacks of Microsoft ERP system

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Activities permission in Role centre

Posted on by DebbieG 72

Hi, I linked a user to permission sets to process sales and purchases, but when they log on I get the below on the role centre for Activities. Ca...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Error on Lookup

Posted on by Cembrit 15

Hi I do have a lookup on a custom field on the sales table. It´s a lookup on a custom table The lookup open like it should be, I can filter on al...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Workflow stopped (unrecoverable): Journal is being posted and the workflow status cannot be changed

Posted on by Mohammad Haidar Ali...

Hi, The Invoice Journal workflow at final approval level shown an error message Stopped (unrecoverable): Journal PC_VEH, XXXX is being posted and the workflow status cannot be changed. The workflow is in current version (2.0.3.0).  Th...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum App for Business Central

Posted on by KHayston 55

Hi is anyone aware of an app that can provide the following information Due Date on the sales order or the purchase orderQuantity of current...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How do I use workflow to move task from one queue to another?

Posted on by Community member

Here's my mission:When a task with a certain subject is added to a certain queue, I need to remove the queue item and attach another queue item to con...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum How to Populate FirstName and LastName from SystemUser Entity based on Matched Primary Email

Posted on by Community member

I have a custom entity that contain 3 fields.1. Email2. First Name3. Last NameWhen a user enters a value in 'Email', I want to check against 'systemus...

Replies
Answered
Supply Chain Management forum Retrieval of Deleted Sales Order Record

Posted on by Saurabh777 23

Hi All ,Our customer is having a record of deleted Sales order, They are looking for a way to retrieve it , back to Sales order form ( Sales Table) , ...

Replies
Unanswered
Sales forum Add a Custom "Mark as Paid" button on Main Invoice View/Main Grid

Posted on by Talal Tariq 20

Hi there, I have a business requirement in which we need to add a custom /Mark As Paid/ button on Main Invoice View/Main Grid. The custom button ...

Replies
Unanswered
Human Resources forum Reassign related records of an older worker record to a new worker record

Posted on by Community member 12

Given a scenario where there were two worker records for the same employee which got created for reasons unknown. These got created because in the fir...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,543 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,018 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,130

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans