Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Portal Comments not showing in queue

Posted on by Christian K 127

Hi, I have a customer that uses power pages and portal comments are enabled. These comments do not get sent to my general customer service queue....

Replies
Suggested answer
Project Operations forum Work Flow

Posted on by Community member

i have create custom work flow on LedgerJournalTable form my work flow is showing in workflow configure and i already configure but still not showing ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Publish a workspace containing a link to a Power BI report

Posted on by ALMANSI

Hi to all, Does anyone know how to publish a workspace containing a link to a Power BI report ?The feature Saved views support for work...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Select query for creating Pivot table

Posted on by Teevo 133

Hello guys, When I have table, lets say we named it TableA that contain these kind of records :DepartmentTransdateStatusErrorAmountHQ1/1/2022Post...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Variable declaration for select query X++

Posted on by Community member 886

Hello everyone, If I want to run few lines of select query in X++, but the table that I'm using is the same table. For illustration is something ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum D365FO Demo VM

Posted on by Community member 3

D365FO Demo VMHi All, Thank you for the replies from MuthukumaranAX and Martin Dráb on my earlier question related to D365FO Sandbox. Much apprec...

Replies
Unanswered
Sales forum Contact details of the person on the quotation template

Posted on by Community member 4

Hello everyone, I have a problem, I have created a whole offer template with all the data, but I cannot extract in any way the data of the person...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Duplicate subscription events are getting fired automatically

Posted on by Community member 20

HI All, We are doing BC to salesforce integration. So whenever an item is created in BC through subscription API we are trying to push to SF , so...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Agent presence automatically changes to 'online' when consulted

Posted on by Community member 2

Hope to find someone who's familiar with the following issue and knows what to do about it: In our organization we've recently started using Micr...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Field Names to pass to BC while creating cutomers

Posted on by Community member 20

Hi  All, In Business central we are trying to create customer through API. In customer card of BC we are seeing nearly 50 fields  ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,692 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,126 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,132

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans