Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics AX forum
Suggested answer

While cancel purchase order product receipt, it try to cancel all PO product receipt

Posted on by 435

Hi Folks,

When I try to cancel the purchase order product receipt, it will try to cancel the all received Purchase orders. Is there any setup to cancel the current PO product receipt.

Could you please suggest the solution.

Regards,

Edselv

• Suggested answer
    RE: While cancel purchase order product receipt, it try to cancel all PO product receipt

Hi Edslev Evert, if that is the case I would recommend to open a support case, that of course should't happen.

• Edselv Evert Profile Picture
    Edselv Evert 435 on at
    RE: While cancel purchase order product receipt, it try to cancel all PO product receipt

Hi Ludwig,

Example: Created one PO - PO000001, It has one line. I have confirmed and Posted the Receipt list. Followed by Product receipt also posted.

Now I will try to cancel the Product receipt journal for PO (PO000001). It has cancel this PO (PO000001) and along with that it will try to cancel, all other received status PO's as well.

Regads,

Edselv

• Suggested answer
    Ludwig Reinhard Profile Picture
    Ludwig Reinhard Microsoft Employee on at

Hi Edselv,

Can you share an example?

What you describe is something that AX should not do and I wonder whether you can replicate this issue and provide us with the replication steps.

Many thanks,

Ludwig

• Suggested answer

Hi Edslev Evert,

It shouldn't be the case, you should be able to cancel a single product receipt. To do so, I would recommend you to open the PO > Receive tab > Product receipt > Cancel

Is this the process you are following?

pastedimage1616584500950v1.png

If by following this process other packing slips are getting cancel, then I would suggest you to open a support case with us, so we can investigate further.

If this is not the process you are using, maybe worth to explain in detail what are you doing so we can try to understand what the issue is.

Edselv Evert 435 on at

Thanks again.

My intention is to cancel the current PO product receipt fully. But what happened here is it has been cancel the current PO and try to cancel the other PO (i.e. Different PO) product receipt as well.

Thanks,

Edselv

• Suggested answer
    Ludwig Reinhard Profile Picture

Hello Edselv,

Right. That is what I would expect.

You have 1 product receipt, you cancel it, which means that the complete product receipt is canceled.

Do you want to cancel only part of the items that have been received?

Example: you received 10 but would like to cancel 8 only?

Would be great if you could clarify.

Many thanks,

Ludwig

Edselv Evert 435 on at

Hi Ludwig, Thanks for your quick reply.

I have single PO with single Product receipt posted. If I try to cancel this, it will cancel all the PO product receipt.

Thanks.

• Ludwig Reinhard Profile Picture

Hello Edselv Evert,

Do you have multiple product receipts posted and plan to cancel only a single one?

Best regards,

Ludwig

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,995 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,610 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans