Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

FastTrack for Dynamics 365 forum

How to Integrate External Calculators into Dynamics 365 Portal

Posted on by 2

Hello Dynamics 365 Community,
I am currently working on a Dynamics 365 portal for my organization and need to integrate an external tool that our employees frequently use. Specifically, we have an SSS sickness benefit calculator that provides essential information for our users, and I want to make it easily accessible within our Dynamics 365 portal.
Here’s the tool: SSS Sickness Benefit Calculator 
My questions are:
1. What is the best method to embed or link this external calculator within our Dynamics 365 portal?** I want to ensure that the integration is seamless and user-friendly.
2. Are there any security considerations I should be aware of when embedding an external link or tool?** How can I ensure the integrity and security of our portal while providing access to this calculator?
3. Can I track the usage of this external tool within Dynamics 365? If so, what steps do I need to follow to set up this tracking?
4. Have any of you integrated similar external tools or resources into Dynamics 365? If so, what best practices or tips can you share to make this process smoother?
Any guidance, detailed steps, or resources you can provide would be greatly appreciated. You can check it from SSS sickness benefit calculator to understand the kind of tool I’m trying to integrate.
Thank you in advance for your help!

Categories:

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,459 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,783 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans