Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics SL forum
Unanswered

Management reporter event log error

Posted on by Microsoft Employee

I have a client that is receiving an error when they print one specific report in Management Reporter.  I have reviewed their data and corrected all missing curyids, basecuryids, and cpnyids I could find.  I have also rebuilt the curyacct and accthist information.  In the past I have seen similar errors to this be due to bad data in the database, but this one does not seem to be the case.  Does anyone have thoughts on this?  Below is the log information.

Microsoft.Dynamics.Performance.DataProvider.Core.RequestException: The source system request did not complete successfully. ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)    at System.Collections.ObjectModel.KeyedCollection`2.get_Item(TKey key)    at Microsoft.Dynamics.Performance.DataProvider.GeneralLedger.SL.GLProvider.SegmentCriteriaFromDimensionCriteria(GLDimensionCriteria dimensionCriteria)    at Microsoft.Dynamics.Performance.DataProvider.GeneralLedger.SL.GLProvider.ConvertFilterCriteriaToDimensions(GLFilterCriteria filterCriteria)    at Microsoft.Dynamics.Performance.DataProvider.GeneralLedger.SL.GLProvider.ConvertToDimensionBased(GLAccountFilterCollection gLAccountFilterCollection)    at Microsoft.Dynamics.Performance.DataProvider.GeneralLedger.SL.GLProvider.HandleBalanceRequest(GLBalanceRequest request)    at Microsoft.Dynamics.Performance.DataProvider.GeneralLedger.GLSystemProvider.HandleRequest(GLBalanceRequest request)    at Microsoft.Dynamics.Performance.DataProvider.Core.SourceSystemRequest.Handle[TRequest](SourceSystemProvider provider, TRequest request)    at Microsoft.Dynamics.Performance.DataProvider.Core.SourceSystemProvider.SubmitRequest(SourceSystemRequest request)    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at Microsoft.Dynamics.Performance.DataProvider.Core.SourceSystemProvider.SubmitRequest(SourceSystemRequest request)    at Microsoft.Dynamics.Performance.DataProvider.Core.SourceSystemProvider.HandleSubmit(SourceSystemRequest request)    at Microsoft.Dynamics.Performance.DataProvider.Core.SourceSystemConnection.Submit(SourceSystemRequest request)    at Microsoft.Dynamics.Performance.Reporting.DataProvider.Server.DirectLinkService.SubmitRequestInternal(SourceSystemConnection connection, GLRequest request)    at Microsoft.Dynamics.Performance.Reporting.Engine.Server.ProviderLink.SubmitRequest(GLRequest request, ProviderConnection context)    at Microsoft.Dynamics.Performance.Reporting.Engine.Server.ProviderLink.SubmitBalanceRequest(ProviderConnection context, GLBalanceRequest balanceRequest)    at Microsoft.Dynamics.Performance.Reporting.Engine.Server.GLLinkAdapter.RetrieveGLDataBatch(Int32 rowNumber)    at Microsoft.Dynamics.Performance.Reporting.Engine.Server.GLLinkAdapter.GetData()

Categories:
  • Butch Adams Profile Picture
    Butch Adams 4,757 on at
    RE: Management reporter event log error

Is it a programmatic error or a data error?

Did you happen to rebuild the DDM after correcting the data?

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,420 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,672 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans