Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Project Operations forum
Unanswered

Project Ops - Resource Utilization View shows 0% for all users

Posted on by 5

We have implemented Project Operations in our organisation and until December, our Resource Utilization was showing data for our users. We now get 0% showing up for all users, for all time periods, despite some users showing time booked (below their name).

This appears to be similar to Resource utilization stuck at 0% - Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation Forum Community Forum but that advice is for PSA and we're using Project Ops; the app seems to have changed considerably between PSA and Project Ops, since I cannot follow any of the instructions given.

The requirements for utilization to work are all fulfilled: Roles have targets, Users have targets, we're using Project Contract Lines that have "Include Time" set to Yes, and the Billing Method set to T&M.

Is this specific to our setup? How can I begin to troubleshoot this issue in Project Ops?

Thanks for any advice.

+ Dean

Categories:
  • RE: Project Ops - Resource Utilization View shows 0% for all users

We are still experiencing this issue. If anyone can assist us with troubleshooting this issue please respond with any idea you might have.

[UPDATE: I have checked our Actuals table, and there are entries that are "Billed Sales" Transaction types with Billing type id as "Chargeable".]

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,986 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,588 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans