Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics AX forum
Suggested answer

Value cannot be null"expliciConfiguration Recieving this error while deploying the reports

Posted on by 2,988

SSRSReportDEployError.png

Dear Experts,
When i am deploying Reports i am receiving the above error shown in the image. "Value cannot be null"expliciConfiguration. 

Thanks and Regards,

Shabir Ahmad

• Shabir Ahmad Profile Picture
    Shabir Ahmad 2,988 on at
    RE: Value cannot be null"expliciConfiguration Recieving this error while deploying the reports

Hi  Sergei Minozhenko,

Thanks for your valuable suggestions The above mention issue has been resolved by means of below-given link

axvuongbao.blogspot.com/.../fix-parameter-could-not-be-serialized.html

Thanks and Regards,

Shabir Ahmad

• Suggested answer
    Sergei Minozhenko Profile Picture
    Sergei Minozhenko 23,083 on at
    RE: Value cannot be null"expliciConfiguration Recieving this error while deploying the reports

Hi Shabir,

First of all, CIL compilation is failed. So you definitely need to make a full x++ build and full CIL build and check if there are no errors.

Shabir Ahmad 2,988 on at

ErrorwhileOpeningServices.png

Hi Sergei Minozhenko,

When i am trying to activate the mention services again i receive errors, please check in the image above.

Best Regards,

Shabir Ahmad

• Sergei Minozhenko Profile Picture

Hi Shabir,

If you go to "Inbound port" form (mentioned in the error). Do you see if all mentioned endpoints are activated? If yes, try to deactivate them and activate them again.

Shabir Ahmad 2,988 on at

2185.Report-ExtensionError.png

Hi Sergei Minozhenko,
    The AOS is one and when i click on Error check another form is open with error list shown in the image.

Best Regards,
    Shabir Ahmad

• Sergei Minozhenko Profile Picture

Hi Shabir,

Does error link on the second screenshot give more details? Is it the same server where AOS is installed or another one? (could be firewall issue)

Shabir Ahmad 2,988 on at

Report-ExtensionError.pngReport-ExtensionError1.png

Hi Sergei Minozhenko and Blue Wang,

Thanks for your both replies and i did all the above suggestion. Now check these two images when i am trying to install report extension i am facing the above error as shown in the image.

Best Regards,
    Shabir Ahmad

• Blue Wang Profile Picture
    Blue Wang on at

Hi Shabir,

Please refer to the error event log.

Generating Full CIL Compliation and check for failed service groups.

According to this description, it should be a WCF error, try to fix the endpoint.

http://dotnetxperience.blogspot.com/2014/01/deploying-ssrs-report-from-aot-gives.html

• Suggested answer
    Sergei Minozhenko Profile Picture

Hi Shabir,

Have you already tried to make a full x++ compilation and full CIL compilation?

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,420 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,672 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans