Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics SL forum
Suggested answer

QtyAvail not updating properly in ItemSite

Posted on by Microsoft Employee

We are currently running a Dynamics 2011 SP1 FP1 environment and are having some problems with Quantity Available with only certain inventory items. These items are all lot numbered which seems to be the only thing in common with them.

When anything is done to the items, total cost, qty on hand and other fields are updated properly, but not quantity available on the ItemSite table. Upon looking in the LotSerMst table and the Location tables, QtyAvail is reflecting properly, but not in ItemSite.

There are no open sales orders or shippers on these items and they definitely aren't on any unreleased batches. We are able to transfer the items to a different SiteID and the same thing happens with ItemSite not matching the other tables on the new SiteID. We are also able to issue the items no problem, but QtyAvail then goes negative. Dynamics is obviously seeing something we're not. I tried tracing Process Manager when it's calculating the quantity buckets but couldn't see anything.

We've also tried running IN Integrity Check with almost all options selected and nothing changes.

Any ideas would be great.

Thanks

• Community Member Profile Picture
    Community Member Microsoft Employee on at
    RE: QtyAvail not updating properly in ItemSite

I just checked Scheduling under IN Setup and we are currently set up using Customer Priority Scheduling, all other options unchecked and disabled.

I gave that a try but the items are still showing wrong QtyAvail on ItemSite. After executing the operations, we ran Process Manager and IN Integrity Check on the items again, still no change.

Hi Cruetz do you check the IN Setup on the scheduling tab the options quantity Available calculation and the quantity Available calculation Demand Options.

• Suggested answer
    Community Member Profile Picture

May be some procedures relate to update Itemsite available quantity working not properly, You try to update database and choose "Execute master views and stored procedures". I used to get the same trouble and it was solved when I did it.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,989 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,588 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans