Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Supply Chain Management forum
Suggested answer

Multiple vendor delivery

Posted on by 105

I need the ability to choose a different vendor delivery address on the PO.  Pricing may be better or timing may be quicker based on which vendor location it is shipping from.  I have the ability already to change the legal entity address for receiving but want to choose which location the vendor ships from.  Does anyone know how I can achieve this outside having more than one vendor for the same vendor with different delivery addresses?

• MATTGUO Profile Picture
    MATTGUO 22,296 on at
    RE: Multiple vendor delivery

Hi dserp,

One PO just has one vendor. A PO is actually a small contract, it will involve the later invoice, settlement and balance.

If you have too many items need to be purchased from different vendors, you must create different POs to track these processes. Or you can create inventory bills and invoice journals directly.

• dserp Profile Picture
    dserp 105 on at

What needs to happen is the vendor address on the PO needs to be different based on where the company wants the order to come from.  I do not think this answer will solve the problem.

• Suggested answer
    Community Member Profile Picture
    Community Member Microsoft Employee on at

Delivery address on PO is always of the warehouse/site/legal entity receiving goods.

D365FO gives an additional service address which can be leveraged on PO (header and lines) to capture the place of service or repurpose for other use as of yours.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,914 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,549 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans