Filter blog posts

Card view List view
  • Relevance
  • Most recent
  • Most liked

Filter blog posts

LikeLike (1)
Happy New Year!

Wishing everyone in the Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and ClassicPress communities a Happy New Year; hopefully it will be a much better year than the last three years. Image by Jeff Jacobs from Pixabay I hope you&...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (1)
SQL Scripts for Microsoft Dynamics GP: List Tax Detail Transactions

This script is part of the SQL Scripts for Microsoft Dynamics GP where I will be posting the scripts I wrote against Microsoft Dynamics GP over the 19 years before I stopped working with Dynamics GP. This script was created for a client to list ou...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
New Functionality In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2023 Wave 2: Use Standard Terminology for Project Management

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2023 Wave 2. The thirtieth of the new functionality in the section is Use standard terminology for project m...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Inventory and Warehouse Management), how do I… Understand Shipments in Basic Warehousing

This post is part of the series and of the wider series which I am posting as I familiarise myself with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. As I mentioned in this article on the different levels of inventory and warehouse management, warehous...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
Working with Power Automate Solutions: Create a Solution

This article is part of the series and of the larger series I am writing on my experiences working with the Power Automate, which is part of the Power Platform from Microsoft. I also have a related series of articles on . To create a soltuion, log...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Table Reference Website Updated to Include Pages

I have been building a azurecurve | Dynamics 365 BC Table Reference website which I started a while ago. After recently updating it to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2023 Wave 2, I’ve done some further work by adding pages to i...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Inventory and Warehouse Management), how do I… Process a Shipment from the Source Document

This post is part of the series and of the wider series which I am posting as I familiarise myself with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. In this article, I’m going to take a look at how shipments can be entered via the source documen...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
New Functionality In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 1: Use Cookies in HTTP Calls From Business Central

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 1. The 9th of the new functionality in the section is use cookies in HTTP calls from Business Cent...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
New Functionality In Microsoft Power Automate 2023 Wave 2: Use Copilot with French language

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Power Automate 2023 Wave 2. The 8th of the new functionality in the section is use Copilot with French language. Makers in French speaking...

Ian Grieve 22,782