Search the Dynamics community

Filter blog posts

Card view List view
  • Relevance
  • Most recent
  • Most liked

Filter blog posts

LikeLike (0)
New Functionality In Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1: Enter into a Conversation-first Copilot Experience to Build Flows

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1. The 4th of the new functionality in the section is Enter into a conversation-first Copilot experience to build...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
New Functionality In Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1: Automate With Ease Using the AI Recorder

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1. The 3rd of the new functionality in the section is Automate with ease using the AI Recorder. The AI Recorder i...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
New Functionality In Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1: Troubleshoot with Copilot for Cloud Flows Execution

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1. The 2nd of the new functionality in the section is Troubleshoot with Copilot for cloud flows execution. With t...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
New Functionality In Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1: Cloud Flows are Automatically Defined in Dataverse Solutions

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1. The 16th of the new functionality in the section is Cloud flows are automatically defined in Dataverse solutio...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
New Functionality In Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1: Manage Unpublished Solution-Aware Cloud Flows Using Admin APIs

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1. The 13th of the new functionality in the section is Manage unpublished solution-aware cloud flows using admin ...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
New Functionality In Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1: Cancel all Flow Runs for a Version of a Flow

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1. The 14th of the new functionality in the section is Cancel all flow runs for a version of a flow. This feature...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
New Functionality In Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1: Create a Flow on a File in Teams

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1. The 15th of the new functionality in the section is Create a flow on a file in Teams. This feature allows you ...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
New Functionality In Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1: Use a Simplified OData Editor in Actions like Get Items and Get Files

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1. The 12th of the new functionality in the section is use a simplified OData editor in actions like Get items an...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
New Functionality In Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1: Use Copy-Paste for Container Actions Like Scope, Condition, and Apply to Each

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1. The 11th of the new functionality in the section is Use copy-paste for container actions like Scope, Condition...

Ian Grieve 22,782