The following outsourcing scripts will allow you to address MOs, that are not closed, with outsourced POs which have a different cost on the PO receipts than in the Costs Put Into WIP field.

--The below script will show where there is a difference between the PO cost (see CostFromPO) and the outsource costs put into WIP (see WIPCOSTIN_7)
select r.*,s.* from MOP1002 s join
(select b.MANUFACTUREORDER_I,sum(c.EXTDCOST) as CostFromPO from POP10500 a join POP30310 c on a.PONUMBER=c.PONUMBER and a.POPRCTNM=c.POPRCTNM and a.RCPTLNNM=c.RCPTLNNM
join OSRC1000 b on a.PONUMBER=b.PONUMBER and a.POLNENUM=b.ORD
where b.MANUFACTUREORDER_I in (select MANUFACTUREORDER_I from WO010032 where MANUFACTUREORDERST_I not in (5,8)) and a.POPTYPE=1
group by b.MANUFACTUREORDER_I) r
on s.MANUFACTUREORDER_I=r.MANUFACTUREORDER_I where s.WIPCOSTIN_7<>r.CostFromPO

--The below script will allow you to double-check information for a specific MO. You will need to enter your specific MO into the script.
select c.EXTDCOST,b.MANUFACTUREORDER_I,* from POP10500 a join POP30310 c on a.PONUMBER=c.PONUMBER and a.POPRCTNM=c.POPRCTNM and a.RCPTLNNM=c.RCPTLNNM
join OSRC1000 b on a.PONUMBER=b.PONUMBER and a.POLNENUM=b.ORD
where b.MANUFACTUREORDER_I in (select MANUFACTUREORDER_I from WO010032 where MANUFACTUREORDERST_I not in (5,8)) and a.POPTYPE=1
and b.MANUFACTUREORDER_I in ('Enter your MO number')
order by b.MANUFACTUREORDER_I,a.POPRCTNM

--Use the results of the above scripts to determine why their is a difference in costs. You can also use the above information to determine what fields need to be updated if you are using SQL to correct the issue.