Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Now Available in Community - MBAS 2019 Presentation Videos
Catch the most popular sessions on demand and learn how Dynamics 365, Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, and Excel are powering major transformations around the globe. | View Gallery
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Early Access Availability
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
6. Look at the top right of the template where the page number is. You should see a formula there. Highlight the whole formula and click CTRL-C to copy it.
10. In the formula change the / to =.
15. Ctrl-C (Do not cut because the end document bookmark is in this table, we can't delete the table from this section.)
18. Ctrl-V – You are pasting in the subtotal table instead of the word “subtotal”.
19. Now, you have to go back to the subtotal table in the body of the invoice - the one you copied. We can't delete the table because the bookmark is there. Highlight each field, right click remove content control. Then highlight the field and delete.
Senior Escalation Engineer
I've put this into place in GP2016 and it works for the most part. It seems that the footers do not print for some invoices. I'm not sure if the report just needs more time to load or what the issue is. But for example, I have a batch of 20 invoices. The footer prints perfect on the first 11 invoices but starting with invoice 12 through 20, the footer is blank. Any thoughts or ideas?
Hello Bob - I have seen that exact issue with this customization. I have entered a Product Suggestion to have the functionality changed.
I know this post is old but I was successful following this on a GP 2016 installation and it works great except when the user prints a range of invoices. Here's an example. We print a range of 4 invoices. The first 2 are one page invoices, followed by 2 invoices that 2 pages. The 2 one page invoices print fine as does the first 2 page invoice. However the forth invoice does not print any footer at all. Is that the page number issue mentioned at the top of this post?
Oh, BTW, I am working on GP2013
Business Applications communities