GPUGemailheader_Boot2.jpg

The Learning Curve of a Lifetime Awaits you in Nashville

Boost your expertise at the unmatched, unbeatable GPUG Summit Nashville, October 10-13, where you’ll share product insight with peers and walk away with lifelong friends and more new knowledge than you thought possible. A powerhouse of idea exchange and energy, GPUG Summit is your best chance to connect with fellow industry experts and share insights that will bring you big returns for years to come.

Learn from your seriously smart peers and the experts

Music City is certainly the place to be for toe-tapping tunes. And at GPUG Summit there’s a whole lot of other tapping going on, too. Imagine tapping into the expertise of your user group peers, experts, and instructors as your minds mingle over by-user, for-user generated content, including:

• Over 175 educational sessions. Our Programming Committee combed through comments, surveys and feedback galore, putting together new sessions and pulling out the best of the best from last year’s top-rated sessions, such as "50 Free Tools and Add ons for Dynamics GP" and "Efficient Month-End Documentation = Efficient YE Audit."
  • 40+ Pre-Conference Academy courses. According to the Pew Research Center, 75% of professionals say extra training helped them advance within their current company. Let Pre-Conference Academy help you succeed! 
  • GPUG Medics, comprised of GPUG All Stars, Microsoft MVPs, and other global experts including Mark Polino and Jen Kuntz.

GPUG_Education_Download.png
Bring your appetite for education and don't worry about bitin' off more'n you can chew! Click the left-hand icon for more information about our educational offerings.

Here's a rip-roaring past attendee testimonial: 
“For me personally, I learned from the sessions I attended, from the sponsors in the hallway, the fellow end users, and partners at meals, and during the networking time. Everyone I was privileged to spend time with was open and willing to share their knowledge and experiences with one another, it did not matter if it was a partner, ISV, or end user sharing, all in ear shot were eager to listen and learn.”
- Holly Kutil, IT Coordinator at American Ring

Boot up and register now to save $200

If you are a member of the Dynamics GP User Group (GPUG®), outside of the fantastic value of GPUG Summit, save $200 when you register before the Advanced Pricing deadline on September 7. Not yet a member? You can also save and gain year-long value when you bundle your conference registration to become a member of the user group. Discover membership benefits.

During GPUG Summit, you’ll challenge, inform, educate, share, and have fun from dawn to dusk. So roll up your sleeves and bring what you wish: Questions, feedback, list of sessions to attend… Just don’t forget your boots—it is Nashville, after all. 

ArrowSignRegisterNow_distressed.png