Problem with Integration Manager - AP transactions

Question Status

Suggested Answer
Kathi Riffe asked a question on 10 Jun 2013 11:47 AM

I have set up an integration to import AP transactions and it is working beautifully except for 1 thing.  I am importing the check information as a part of the integration and everything imports EXCEPT for the check number.  It is properly identified in the integration setups but that field does not import.  So, I'm having to go in and adjust each voucher.  Does anyone know what I am doing incorrectly?

Richard L. Whaley responded on 10 Jun 2013 12:17 PM

Normally, with AP transactions, the invoice (voucher) is one record (and record type code) and checks are a different record (in the same table with a different record type code).  Is this how you are trying to import them?

Kathi Riffe responded on 10 Jun 2013 12:25 PM

No, I had it all in one integration.  Can you point me to a document or something that shows your suggested method?

Suggested Answer
AP integration error responded on 12 Oct 2017 8:53 AM

Hi, I have followed a way to import AP invoices using AP integration manager in GP, after following all the steps and finally when I tried to import I get error msg to close GP inorder to import. How can I resolve this issue

Tim W responded on 12 Oct 2017 2:22 PM

You have a window open in GP when you are trying to run IM.  You must have all windows closed in the client for the product to execute.  IM essentially runs a macro and it needs to know it starts with all windows closed.

Suggested Answer
AP integration error responded on 12 Oct 2017 8:53 AM

Hi, I have followed a way to import AP invoices using AP integration manager in GP, after following all the steps and finally when I tried to import I get error msg to close GP inorder to import. How can I resolve this issue