Question Status

Suggested Answer
garyswhite asked a question on 17 Jun 2013 12:00 PM

Hello - Does anyone have any tips on how I can report, via SQL, on the notes field on the user table?  Basically, I'd like to build a query to return the notes, by user.  I'd like to store info on a user in the notes field, hence the request. I am aware that the Notes Master table is SY03900 table, and that the user master table is SY01400.  I appreciate any input you can offer.  Thanks.

Sandip Jadhav responded on 17 Jun 2013 1:56 PM

User Notes table is in Dynamics Database. Table Name : Sy02600.

Thanks

Sandip

Michael Nunes responded on 10 Aug 2015 3:38 PM

Hi

Take a look at our product Enhanced Notes.    Please see following link where you can try a demo also www.gpelementz.com/enhanced-notes.html

kind regards

Michael

Suggested Answer
Somakarpagamoorthy Kanagasabapathy responded on 11 Aug 2015 2:11 AM

Garyswhite,

SY03900 this is Record Notes Master table. It will save all the note information rather than users notes information. User notes will save in separate table called User Notes Master (SY02600) in system database. You can directly get notes values from this table without linking to user master table SY01400.

Hope this helps!!!

Leslie Vail responded on 13 Aug 2015 12:14 AM

Soma, I apologize if I've already asked, but are you planning on going to any of the conferences this fall? I'd like to meet you.

Kind regards,

Lesli

anandk responded on 17 Feb 2017 12:23 PM

Hello Soma,

Wanted to create a smartlist for capturing the notes next to Document number in the Sales Transaction Entry screen under Document id "Invoice". What is the table from the sales module that should be linked with Record Notes Master.

Thanks

Anand

Suggested Answer
Somakarpagamoorthy Kanagasabapathy responded on 11 Aug 2015 2:11 AM

Garyswhite,

SY03900 this is Record Notes Master table. It will save all the note information rather than users notes information. User notes will save in separate table called User Notes Master (SY02600) in system database. You can directly get notes values from this table without linking to user master table SY01400.

Hope this helps!!!