Question Status

Suggested Answer
Mark Polombo asked a question on 11 Feb 2015 5:50 PM

Hello I need to edit the "Sales Blank Invoice History" form by bringing in the "PO Number" field from the RM_OPEN(RM20101). I thought SOP10103(SOP_Payment_Work_Hist) would do the trick but it didn't. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

SOP_Payment_WORK_HIST
Leslie Vail responded on 11 Feb 2015 8:47 PM

Did you edit the posted RM document and add the PO number? I presume it wasn't on the SOP document.

Leslie

Leslie Vail, CPA, MVP, MCT, MCITP, MCP, MCITS
ASCI, Inc.    *    PO Box 600965   *   Dallas, TX 75360    *   972-814-8550   *   leslievail@earthlink.net

Suggested Answer
Justin Thorp responded on 12 Feb 2015 3:58 AM

Hi Mark,

If you are modifying the "SOP Blank History Invoice Form", and you are trying to get the "Customer PO Number" (Which you will have entered in the Sales Transaction Entry Window), onto the report, this field is already available in the Report.  Just drag out the  "Customer PO Number" field from the Sales Transaction History table (There is no need to create a link to the RM Open table).

If I've misunderstood the requirement, please send a few screenshots illustrating where you've entered the Customer PO Number.

Thanks,
Justin

Mark Polombo responded on 12 Feb 2015 7:00 AM

Hi Leslie - I did not. I need it to come from the customer PO number in the edit transaction information window.

Mark Polombo responded on 12 Feb 2015 7:02 AM

Hi Justin - looking to map the customer PO number from the edit transaction information window. Wish it was that simple. thx.

Suggested Answer
Sandip Jadhav responded on 12 Feb 2015 10:16 AM

Mark,

If you are not able to do with table link in Report Writer you can do VBA coding. Add report to VBA-->Create Calculated field poNmbr -->Add fields like SOPNumbr,  calculated field (poNmbr) and do some vba coding base on that.

Thanks

Sandip

Thanks Sandip Jadhav Cell : +1.210.440.9855 Dynamics GP Blog : http://sandipdjadhav.blogspot.com/
H Worby responded on 27 Feb 2015 3:56 PM

CSTPONBR from SOP30200 ? Sales Transaction History

Suggested Answer
Justin Thorp responded on 12 Feb 2015 3:58 AM

Hi Mark,

If you are modifying the "SOP Blank History Invoice Form", and you are trying to get the "Customer PO Number" (Which you will have entered in the Sales Transaction Entry Window), onto the report, this field is already available in the Report.  Just drag out the  "Customer PO Number" field from the Sales Transaction History table (There is no need to create a link to the RM Open table).

If I've misunderstood the requirement, please send a few screenshots illustrating where you've entered the Customer PO Number.

Thanks,
Justin

Suggested Answer
Sandip Jadhav responded on 12 Feb 2015 10:16 AM

Mark,

If you are not able to do with table link in Report Writer you can do VBA coding. Add report to VBA-->Create Calculated field poNmbr -->Add fields like SOPNumbr,  calculated field (poNmbr) and do some vba coding base on that.

Thanks

Sandip

Thanks Sandip Jadhav Cell : +1.210.440.9855 Dynamics GP Blog : http://sandipdjadhav.blogspot.com/