Can anyone tell me the steps for creating and the URL for calling a custom procedure with the new SBA for GP 2015?
Here is what I've done to this point:
At this point I tested it with no luck, so I restarted all of the services thinking that might be necessary to get it to pick up the new code, but got the same result:
"Message": "No operation was defined for this URI\/verb combination."
}The relevant request log from didn't reveal much more:
11:09:33.940 | CorrelationId: [2303d30bb45a4d348139ac55807a7e8f]
11:09:33.940 | ProxyId: [f1a044bbdd9f4885bebe9dbfa0d94785]
11:09:33.940 | OperationNumber: 
11:09:33.940 | RuntimeDir: [C:\Dynamics\GP2015]
11:09:33.940 | HTTPVerb: [GET]
11:09:33.940 | Full URI: [https://mymachine:myport/GPService/Tenants(Test)/Companies(Fabrikam, Inc.)/Artis Dexterity Programs/HelloWorld.json]
11:09:33.940 | Operation URI: [/Artis%20Dexterity%20Programs/HelloWorld]
11:09:33.940 | CustomAction: 
11:09:33.940 | Tenant: [Test]
11:09:33.940 | Company: [Fabrikam, Inc.]
11:09:33.940 | SetFile: [C:\Dynamics\GP2015\Dynamics.set]
11:09:33.940 | IniFile: [C:\Dynamics\GP2015\Data\Dex.ini]
11:09:33.940 | AuthType: [NTLM]
11:09:33.940 | RequestUser: [ARTISINC\phaag]
11:09:33.941 | ProcessUser: [ARTISINC\paulgp2015services]
11:09:33.941 | ProcessId: 
11:09:33.941 | OperationTimeout: [00:00:00]
11:09:33.941 | ForceBackground: [False]
11:09:33.941 | ResponseFormat: [Json]
11:09:33.941 | Service executable: [184.108.40.206]
11:09:33.941 | DynamicsRuntime.dll: [14.00.0072.000]
11:09:34.001 | [*Error*]::Request Exception (bridge - expected) :: CorrelationId:[2303d30bb45a4d348139ac55807a7e8f], HttpCode:, ErrorType:[OperationNotFound], Source:[DexterityProcess], ExInfo:[Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.Svc.Foundation.ErrorHandling.RequestException: No operation was defined for this URI/verb combination.
at Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.Svc.DexterityProcess.OperationManagement.OperationManager.FetchOperation(String uriPart, String httpVerb, String customAction)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.Svc.DexterityProcess.DexterityProcessBridge.ExecuteForegroundInstructionsInternal(DexterityServiceRequestData requestData)]
11:09:34.058 | --------- WEB SERVICE CALL IS RETURNING ----------
As you can see from the trace, I was trying a URL in the format: https://mymachine:myport/GPService/Tenants(MyTenant)/Companies(Fabrikam,%20Inc.)/MyProductName/MyServiceUriTemplate.json. I have also tried replacing MyProductName with MyProductId, but I get the same result. I'm assuming I'm missing something more fundamental about the structure (like a sub-directory by product).
You need to place the new Application.PRODUCTNAME.dll in your GP runtime folder. After restarting your services, a good way to see if your endpoint is available is by using discovery (url below). That will show all the dictionaries that have been DAG'ed and have available service endpoints.
Oh, right. Makes sense that would go in the runtime folder instead of the addins folder. Also, good tip on the Help URL. That's tremendously useful.
Business Applications communities