Question Status

Verified
Kimberly D. asked a question on 24 Feb 2015 3:50 PM

Hi everyone,

Where is the correct place in GP to view the chart of accounts? I guess what i'm really asking is, is there a form or report I can pull up that lists them all off nicely?

Thanks - If you can't tell I'm new to GP! It's a slow go process!

Suggested Answer
BABU BASKARAN responded on 24 Feb 2015 3:53 PM

Hi

Please go to smart list-financials-accounts which will give COA

Best Regards,

Babu Baskaran

Financial Systems Manager

Please mark this as verified if it answers your question. Verifying the answer will help others who experience this same issue.

Verified Answer
Mahmoud M. AlSaadi responded on 24 Feb 2015 4:14 PM

If you want to see your chart of account in a canned report, go to Financial > Reports >Account

There is an option for the Posting Accounts, remember that you can detect the range of accounts to be included in the report.

Your feedback is highly appreciated,

Best Regards,

Mahmoud M. AlSaadi

Dynamics GP Essentials |   mahmoudsaadi.blogspot.com

Kimberly D. responded on 25 Feb 2015 7:32 AM

Thank you both for your answers. Mahmoud, once I go into reports, this is the box that comes up and I'm not sure where to go from here. I tried double clicking but nothing is coming up. Suggestions?

Thanks again!

Kimberly D. responded on 25 Feb 2015 7:39 AM

Never mind, I figured it out. Thanks!

Suggested Answer
Mahmoud M. AlSaadi responded on 25 Feb 2015 8:19 AM

The "reports" drop down list has plenty of out of the box reports, click on it and then choose the "Posting" option which in turn leads you to the chart of accounts including the "Posting" accounts.

Other options include fixed allocation, variable allocation accounts. You can as well print the account categories separately.

Please never hesitate to share any further inquiries,

Best Regards,

Mahmoud M. AlSaadi

Verified Answer
Mahmoud M. AlSaadi responded on 24 Feb 2015 4:14 PM

If you want to see your chart of account in a canned report, go to Financial > Reports >Account

There is an option for the Posting Accounts, remember that you can detect the range of accounts to be included in the report.

Your feedback is highly appreciated,

Best Regards,

Mahmoud M. AlSaadi

Suggested Answer
BABU BASKARAN responded on 24 Feb 2015 3:53 PM

Hi

Please go to smart list-financials-accounts which will give COA

Best Regards,

Babu Baskaran

Financial Systems Manager

Please mark this as verified if it answers your question. Verifying the answer will help others who experience this same issue.

Suggested Answer
Mahmoud M. AlSaadi responded on 25 Feb 2015 8:19 AM

The "reports" drop down list has plenty of out of the box reports, click on it and then choose the "Posting" option which in turn leads you to the chart of accounts including the "Posting" accounts.

Other options include fixed allocation, variable allocation accounts. You can as well print the account categories separately.

Please never hesitate to share any further inquiries,

Best Regards,

Mahmoud M. AlSaadi