Integration Manager Error

Question Status

Unanswered
Heather Roggeveen asked a question on 24 Jan 2017 3:44 PM

Hi

Any one know why the following error might occur:

"The following problem was encountered during destination uninitialization:
- Argument 'Number' is not a valid value.

Macro execution error."

There is further information but was not provided in the screen shot I have.

There are three transactions in the import file.  The batch creates and the first transaction creates but the other two do not.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Heather

Leslie Vail responded on 6 Feb 2017 11:08 PM

I can see that there is more text to the error message. If this is still an issue, please copy the complete error message and post it so that we can see the whole thing.

Kind regards,

Leslie

Heather Roggeveen responded on 13 Feb 2017 6:44 PM

Hi Leslie

Thanks for responding.  The client in question did find something related to Analytical Accounting but has not retested.  I am seeing them next week so hopefully we can get to the bottom of any issues and if I find the resolution, will update.

Cheers

Heather

Robert Read responded on 16 Feb 2017 10:01 PM

Log as below .. noting that the data does appear in GP but we get this error

Opening source query...

Establishing source record count...

Beginning integration...

DOC 1 ERROR: Macro execution error, Dynamics.DEXTERITY_IM_MACRO_INACTIVE_HIT (error DEXTERITY_IM_MACRO_INACTIVE_HIT): MoveTo field 'Delete Button'

DOC 2 ERROR: Macro execution error, Dynamics.DEXTERITY_IM_MACRO_INACTIVE_HIT (error DEXTERITY_IM_MACRO_INACTIVE_HIT): MoveTo field 'Delete Button'

DOC 3 ERROR: Macro execution error, Dynamics.DEXTERITY_IM_MACRO_INACTIVE_HIT (error DEXTERITY_IM_MACRO_INACTIVE_HIT): MoveTo field 'Delete Button'

DOC 4 ERROR: Macro execution error, Dynamics.DEXTERITY_IM_MACRO_INACTIVE_HIT (error DEXTERITY_IM_MACRO_INACTIVE_HIT): MoveTo field 'Delete Button'

DOC 5 ERROR: Macro execution error, Dynamics.DEXTERITY_IM_MACRO_INACTIVE_HIT (error DEXTERITY_IM_MACRO_INACTIVE_HIT): MoveTo field 'Delete Button'

DOC 6 ERROR: Macro execution error, Dynamics.DEXTERITY_IM_MACRO_INACTIVE_HIT (error DEXTERITY_IM_MACRO_INACTIVE_HIT): MoveTo field 'Delete Button'

Integration Failed

Integration Results

6 documents were read from the source query.

6 documents were attempted:

0 integrated without warnings.

0 integrated with warnings.

6 failed to integrate.

Mick Egan responded on 17 Feb 2017 1:57 AM

Heather,

Check the version of Integration Manager is compatible with the GP2015 version.

Check the Entry Window is not an Alternate third party version.

Mick