How can I get a RM Historical ATB in originating? (that looks good and exports to excel nicely)

How can I get a RM Historical ATB in originating? (that looks good and exports to excel nicely)

This question has suggested answer(s)

Hi There,

We're new to GP and sorry to say that we are not happy with the stock HATB. It's useless when it's exported to excel so I'm looking for another one. Since we deal in 4 currencies, it needs to be in originating. I've been looking all over and I found a nice SQL view on Victoria Yudin's site but it's a current ATB and is only in functional.

I'm comfortable enough in SQL but I am not familiar with the tables involved for the historical. Any advice would be really appreciated!!

All Replies
  • That is because the HATB is done by a temp table so that is not going to help you in SQL.  You can go into Report Writer and take off all the header and footer fields and have everything on one row and then you could take it into excel.  The report writer manual is on line   Go to the top right in Great Plains click on the ? and go to Printable manuals>>Reporting>>Report Writer.