SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

integration manager GP2010 unexpected error (50001)

Microsoft Dynamics GP Forum

Mel Go asked a question on 3 Apr 2012 6:59 PM
My Badges

Question Status

Unanswered

Hi,

We are encountering the error "Microsoft Visual Basic Unexpected error (50001)" when we run the IM for GP2010 integrating to Sales Transaction. This happens to 2 other computers where we installed it. But if we run integration to other windows it is working.

Thanks,

Mel

Sureshn07 responded on 3 Apr 2012 10:33 PM
My Badges

Its seems to be an runtime error. When integrating to Sales transaction, a runtime error is thrown from some vba code, debug and find out the line of code. Then you will get an idea of the issue.

Mel Go responded on 3 Apr 2012 10:46 PM
My Badges

What's weird is that there is no error in my computer but is not working to the other computers. They have the same vba code in it.

Thanks,

Mel

Joe Critchlow responded on 19 Jun 2015 9:08 AM
My Badges

Did you ever get an answer to this, I have the same problem.

Buffy Riegler responded on 15 Aug 2016 9:23 AM

Did you get resolution to this?  My client is having the same issue occasionally but a few hours later it works fine.

Praveen Kumar Ramamoorthi responded on 19 Aug 2016 5:30 AM
My Badges

This error possibly due to the Pathname inside VBA code, for your case, the VBA code pathname may be referring to your local system whereas it might not be the same in other Systems, please check if you are passing any hardcoded pathname values in VBA and try to replace it with Dynamics passage of values.

Jon McGhee responded on 19 Aug 2016 9:07 AM
My Badges

Start over with a new integration, and make it simpler.  IM likes to crash on complicated integrations, or it likes to crash because it does like you... hard to say why sometimes.  I use econnect sql procedures for this reason, I have more control and no crashes.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS