Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 2 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
My client is on GP 18.2.1060
When we try to email statements using the Word Template, MOST, but not all customers fail with the printed status report saying "There were errors sending statements. Invalid Recipients"
The Word Template statement prints fine.
I've set up a new email message for the statements and tried it with and without a reply to email address on the message.
I've removed the customer emails and put my own email in the To: box on the Customer's Statement Address ID
Although the field is no longer visible in the Sales - Setup - Receivables window, I've removed the EmailStmtStatusRecipient email address through SQL
I am at a loss.
We did use the PSTL company copy tool to copy the setup information, including customers from an existing GP company. However, the emails in that old company work . . .
It looks like you’ve done some great troubleshooting here already! With that being said, I’ve also seen this error occur when users have ‘Email Addresses based on Doc Type’ enabled in the Customer Email Options window, but don’t have the email address marked in the Email Address Based on Doc Type window (ellipsis next to appropriate document):
All in all, IF the customer is enabled to ‘email address based on doc type’, the email address must be marked in the Email Address Based on Doc Type window as well.
I suggest checking the Customer Email Options to see whether ‘Email Address based on Doc Type’ is marked. If it shouldn’t be, then disable it and test the email again. If it should be, verify the address is marked in the Email Address Based on Doc Type window.
Additionally, here’s a link to a great blog that talks about this error (along with other common email errors), it’s a great reference for you:
Hope this helps!
Thanks for using Dynamics Communities,
Andrea Melroe | Sr. Technical Advisor | Microsoft Dynamics GP
Thanks Andrea! That was it - I never would have found it.
Business Applications communities