Try Microsoft Edge
A fast and secure browser that's designed for Windows 10
Since the release Business central Online at April 2, 2018, extension has gained its popularity. Here, I’ll be adding cue tiles to the existing Cue page called ‘Project Manager Activities’ using Extension i.e VS code.
3. Create a Page Extension and add these fields under a cuegroup. Here I’m changing the visibility of existing cues to false.
4. Add launch.json file, Here add your tenant name.
5. Add your app.json file
6. You’ll get a prompt to download symbols. click on yes.
7. After the symbols are downloaded successfully, click on (Ctlr+shift+B) to build the package.
8. To publish the package click on (Ctrl+F5). This will publish your extension in the sandbox environment. A .app file is created after you publish your extension.
9. To publish your extension in Production environment, open Business Central (Production Env.) search Extension management, click on upload extension.
10. Select the .app file created. Enable Accept and click on Deploy.
11. Click on Deployment status button, to view status of the .app file.
12. Navigate to Extensions Management in Business Central.