Customizing Dynamics NAV
Discover different ways to customize the application to give you and your colleagues access to the features, functionality, and data that you need most.
Dynamics 365 2019 release wave 2 plan Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365.Release Plan | Weekly Deployment Notes
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants.Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements.
ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks
Since the release Business central Online at April 2, 2018, extension has gained its popularity. Here, I’ll be adding cue tiles to the existing Cue page called ‘Project Manager Activities’ using Extension i.e VS code.
3. Create a Page Extension and add these fields under a cuegroup. Here I’m changing the visibility of existing cues to false.
4. Add launch.json file, Here add your tenant name.
5. Add your app.json file
6. You’ll get a prompt to download symbols. click on yes.
7. After the symbols are downloaded successfully, click on (Ctlr+shift+B) to build the package.
8. To publish the package click on (Ctrl+F5). This will publish your extension in the sandbox environment. A .app file is created after you publish your extension.
9. To publish your extension in Production environment, open Business Central (Production Env.) search Extension management, click on upload extension.
10. Select the .app file created. Enable Accept and click on Deploy.
11. Click on Deployment status button, to view status of the .app file.
12. Navigate to Extensions Management in Business Central.
Business Applications communities