Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Now Available in Community - MBAS 2019 Presentation Videos
Catch the most popular sessions on demand and learn how Dynamics 365, Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, and Excel are powering major transformations around the globe. | View Gallery
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Early Access Availability
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Hi Readers, I’m back with another blog on Extensions.
Notification has become very import part of our RoleCenters in Dynamics NAV. We get notified by emails or a note if our Job queues fail or some note send from a fellow employee but…… Notification is a System part hence its not visible if you use a web client i.e its a limitation of the web client.
The good news is we can customise it. Yay!
This blog explains how to create Notification part and add to the Role Center using Extensions for NAV 2018.
3. Open Dynamics NAV Development environment, and open Order Processor Role Center in design mode . Delete the System Part My Notifications
4. Open VS Code and edit your launch.json file according to your specifications and download symbols (Ctrl +P)
5. Create a new .al file as below
6. Add the List Part page as part to any desired Role Center.
7. The app.json file and build your code using Ctrl+B and F5 to publish your code.
Your extension is now published. Launch your web client
Business Applications communities