Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Now Available in Community - MBAS 2019 Presentation Videos
Catch the most popular sessions on demand and learn how Dynamics 365, Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, and Excel are powering major transformations around the globe. | View Gallery
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Early Access Availability
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Here, the scenario is, I open a Purchase order and add Items to it. When I select on an Item I want to know the Purchase History of it like the Receipt quantity, Posting date etc.
Yes,.. I know what your guessing, simply create a Factbox for it . But…now I want the Top 5 history of the Item not all of it . Lets find how to do this.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV
2. Create a table with the fields you want.
3. Create a List Part Page with Source Table as the table created above and Set SourceTableTemporary as yes. When this property is yes then the table doesn’t use Customer Licence. so yay! this table is free.
4. Now create a Part page in the Purchase Order (Pg No. 50). Here set the Provider ID to 60 to set the link the custom table Query Inv GRN field Item No to Purchase Line field No.
5. Create a function in TestPage and call it on the OnFindRecord trigger
6. Here, I’ve used Query to setrange with the Item No fetched and set TOPNUMBEROFROWS as 5. this will fetch only the top 5 Item’s history
That’s it! Enjoy your day!
Business Applications communities