Customizing Dynamics NAV
Discover different ways to customize the application to give you and your colleagues access to the features, functionality, and data that you need most.
Dynamics 365 2019 release wave 2 plan Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365.Release Plan | Weekly Deployment Notes
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants.Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements.
ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks
The requirement was such that, based on a condition certain lines should appear in Red.This can be done by using page control Style Property. The Style property has ten values that apply different formats to field text as below:
Microosft Dynamics NAV 2017
1. Create a global variable i.e. on the View menu, choose C/AL Globals.
2. Define the variable, and then set the DataType to Boolean.
3. Open the Property of the variable then set the IncludeInDataSet to Yes. (I’ve use CFS_Repo as my boolean field).
4. Create a local function. (in my case UpdateStyle).
5. Now, code in the function. My requiremnt was such that if field RepoInitiated is true then the line should should appear red. You can code as per tour requirement.
6. On the trigger OnAfterGetCurrRecord, call the function.
7. Now select the Field in the List page and click on Properties (Shift + F4)
8. Set the Style to Unfavorable and StyleExpr to CFS_Repo (the boolean field )
9. Repeat the step 8 for all fields present on the list page.
The post How to change the font colour of a List page based on a condition in Dynamics NAV appeared first on CloudFronts - Microsoft Dynamics 365 | Power BI | Azure.
Business Applications communities