Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Now Available in Community - MBAS 2019 Presentation Videos
Catch the most popular sessions on demand and learn how Dynamics 365, Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, and Excel are powering major transformations around the globe. | View Gallery
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Early Access Availability
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
By default, Delete button is visible on every page in the Home tab but if we do not want the user to delete any record from the page then we need to hide this delete button. This article explains how to hide the Delete button from the Home tab of page.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017
1. Open the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment, navigate to the List Page where you want hide the delete button and go to properties of the page.
2. Set the DeleteAllowed property to No.
3. Repeat the step 1 and 2 for the Card page
4. Save and Compile the page.
5. We can hide the Edit button by setting InsertAllowed to No and ModifyAllowed Property to No
The post How to hide the Delete button in a page in Microsoft Dynamics NAV appeared first on CloudFronts - Microsoft Dynamics 365 | Power BI | Azure.
Business Applications communities