Customizing Dynamics NAV
Discover different ways to customize the application to give you and your colleagues access to the features, functionality, and data that you need most.
Dynamics 365 2019 release wave 2 plan Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365.Release Plan | Weekly Deployment Notes
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants.Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements.
ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks
This blog explains the step wise procedure to achieve the above output.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017
1. Open the Developement Environment of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and open the Main form(card Page) and create an action button Received Crate and write the below code.
Here, “Crate Lines” is the Page control (subform), Here a call is made to CallLinesfromCard function with Parameter CratesLine.
CallLinesfromCard is a global function made in “Crate Lines”Subform.
2. In the function CallLinesfromCard in the subform. Below is the code.
Here ReceiveCrate is a page. Its the page that open on click of the action button. A function is called CrateReceivedFromCust with parameter CrateLinesTable.
3. A global function is made CrateReceivedfromCust in the page ReceiveCrate. Here global fields variables are made CustomerID,CustomerName,NoOfcratesShipped.
Theses fields are autopopulated with values from the selected line.
A field Crates Received is also created where the user will enter data.
4. OnQueryClosePage of Receive Page, below code is written to modify the Record of the Subform.
5. Set the property RefreshOnactive to yes on the Subform and Mainform.
The post How to update the selected line in the Subform on click of an action button in the Mainform in NAV appeared first on CloudFronts - Microsoft Dynamics 365 | Power BI | Azure.
Business Applications communities