Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | View virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
While preparing to Days Of Knowledge, just 1 day before my demo (as usual :) I got this error
"A call to Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.AzureMLWrapper.AzureMLRequest failed with this message: is not a valid Azure ML Uri".
An error appears always when you open Purchase order or Purchase Invoice.
First, I thought I broke something, cos I massively consume that Codeunit in my demo app. But then it appeared, that even without my extension an error exist.
Trying to debug that, didn't help a lot, cos all code was hidden. At least there was a call stack
Just looking at this, I figured out that it's coming from "Sales & Inventory Forecast". Checked that extension in the GitHub and found that "showMyCode = false"
Ok, that's the answer why the code is hidden, but not the answer on the error itself.
Going deeper in the stack (i felt like blind without seeing the code), got to the Codeunit 1945 GP Forecast Handler, which is not the part of "Sales & Inventory Forecast", and also not a part of any of publically available extensions on GitHub.
'GP' in the name hinted at a connection with GP extensions. And in a minute, I figured out that it's a part of GP Data Migration Extension.
So uninstalling GP Data Migration Extension helped to solve that.
Temporary solution: Uninstall GP Data Migration Extension and error will disappear.
An error appears only if "Sales & Inventory Forecast" is not configured. It's trying to connect to AzureML with blank URL and so this error happen.
Normal solution: Configure "Sales & Inventory Forecast" and error will disappear.
A good how-do-i video I found here.
Microsoft is aware of that, fix is ready and will be rolled out together with update 26.
Business Applications communities