Customer Portal for Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

Question Status

Unanswered
Saurabh Shah asked a question on 1 Aug 2015 4:29 AM

Hello,

I am in process of selecting the Customer Portal Add on for Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 for one of my customer. Please suggest if you know anyone has developed the same and can be integrate with NAV. 

Regards,

Saurabh Shah

Saurabh Shah responded on 5 Aug 2015 5:07 AM

Does anyone has suggestion. Please let me know.

Saurabh Shah responded on 10 Aug 2015 9:46 AM

If there is no add on available then is it possible have some idea about the Customer Portal or any other standard product which can be refereed.

Dirk Zastrow responded on 11 Aug 2015 2:02 AM

Hello,

could you please be a bit more specific. What content / functionality should be included in your "customer portal" and what kind of "integration" are you looking for? What about the web client?

regards

Dirk

Saurabh Shah responded on 13 Aug 2015 3:31 AM

Hi,

We have already deployed a Web client but it is going to be used by the internal users. We need a portal to be accessed by the customers and they will have access only upto their information like to see the pending orders, Posted invoices, Outstanding details, can take out the statement directly from the portal. We also need to have some of entry point like order booking directly by customer (this might be in the seperate table and later on through some batch job or routing we can import those in actual sales order tables) 

Access through web client is not possible for above subjects where only customer related activities needs to show and also it is require to create as a Domain user since we use the windows authentication and of course it consume lot of user licenses so we are looking for some solution as a seperate customer portal. 

Regards,

Saurabh Shah

Bruce_Tedder responded on 19 Jun 2017 2:37 PM

Hi Saurabh

Did you get any feedback on the option for allowing Customers to access pending orders, Posted invoices, Outstanding details, can take out the statement directly from the portal?