Question Status

Verified
Akvile asked a question on 12 Sep 2017 2:38 PM

Hello,

I have strange problem. How can I change report layout for 2016 NAV if I need, that company logo must be on the top of the page, but without any white margins?

Example what I have now is attached.

Verified Answer
Suresh Kulla responded on 12 Sep 2017 4:16 PM

On the image control you have different size options, you can use FitSize and make sure you place the control properly and check the margins

technet.microsoft.com/.../dd207079(v=sql.110).aspx

Verified Answer
Tina Menezes responded on 13 Sep 2017 3:23 AM

Hi,

You need to open the design layout of the report by navigating to the NAV development environment. You can change the location of the logo and set the property as 'Fit to size'. Also go to the report properties in the design and set your page margins accordingly. You can reduce the margins as per your requirement.

Verified Answer
Suresh Kulla responded on 12 Sep 2017 4:16 PM

On the image control you have different size options, you can use FitSize and make sure you place the control properly and check the margins

technet.microsoft.com/.../dd207079(v=sql.110).aspx

Verified Answer
Tina Menezes responded on 13 Sep 2017 3:23 AM

Hi,

You need to open the design layout of the report by navigating to the NAV development environment. You can change the location of the logo and set the property as 'Fit to size'. Also go to the report properties in the design and set your page margins accordingly. You can reduce the margins as per your requirement.