Object of type CodeUnit with ID 10572 could not be found.

Question Status

Verified
Sergio Castelluccio asked a question on 6 Dec 2017 8:29 AM

Hi,

I've noted today that in NAV 2017 CU 9 (I haven't verified in in the latest CU yet) in the menu there are few broken links:

Navigate to /Departments/Financial Management/Receivables

under Documents

• Sales Invoice - error "Object of type CodeUnit with ID 10572 could not be found."
  • Sales Credit Memo - error "Object of type CodeUnit with ID 10573 could not be found."

Same issue navigating to /Departments/Sales & Marketing/Order Processing

under Documents

• Sales - Quote - error "Object of type CodeUnit with ID 10570 could not be found."
  • Sales - Invoice - error "Object of type CodeUnit with ID 10572 could not be found."
  • Sales - Credit Memo - error "Object of type CodeUnit with ID 10573 could not be found."

I suppose Microsoft moved those codeunits to a different range 8800..8815

If yes

Sales Quote shoudl run the codeunit 8811

Sales Invoice should run the codeunit 8813

Sale Credit Memo should run the codeunit 8814

Please verify and let me know

Thanks

Sergio Castelluccio responded on 6 Dec 2017 8:35 AM

In /Departments/Sales & Marketing/Order Processing

there is also Order Confirmation with error "Object of type CodeUnit with ID 10571 could not be found."

Sergio Castelluccio responded on 6 Dec 2017 8:51 AM

Found the issue, I'm using a GB Version and the link are referrign to codeunits that in the reality are reports with that ID number

Sergio Castelluccio responded on 6 Dec 2017 9:28 AM

I'm pretty sure that there are missing objects because it seems not a good idea hardcode in the menu the reports.

Francisco Bedolla responded on 6 Dec 2017 10:32 AM

did you check your extensions?

try to uninstall the sales and inventory forecast extension in

/Departments/Administration/IT Administration/Extensions

and check if you can work

Sergio Castelluccio responded on 6 Dec 2017 10:51 AM

Thare are only 3 that were already uninstalled

Verified Answer
Robertas Rackauskas responded on 6 Dec 2017 1:39 PM

Hi Sergio,

good spot! Yes, it is a bug. In NAV2016 these menu entries were pointing to GB-specific Reports with exactly same numbers as errors say (invoice - Report 10572, credit - Report 10573, etc.). Now it points to the Codeunit with the same number that, of course, doesn't exist.

I agree with you, that it should be Codeunits 8811..8815 as in MenuSuite MBS that is overwritten by Menu Suite 'Country'

Robertas

Sergio Castelluccio responded on 6 Dec 2017 4:34 PM

Hi Robertas,

Thanks for the confirmation. The only codeunit that I did not find in range 8811..8815 is the one related to "Order Confirmation"

Robertas Rackauskas responded on 7 Dec 2017 12:56 AM

Isn't it 8812?

Verified Answer
Robertas Rackauskas responded on 6 Dec 2017 1:39 PM

Hi Sergio,

good spot! Yes, it is a bug. In NAV2016 these menu entries were pointing to GB-specific Reports with exactly same numbers as errors say (invoice - Report 10572, credit - Report 10573, etc.). Now it points to the Codeunit with the same number that, of course, doesn't exist.

I agree with you, that it should be Codeunits 8811..8815 as in MenuSuite MBS that is overwritten by Menu Suite 'Country'

Robertas