Question Status

Verified
Krishnan Sriram asked a question on 13 Feb 2018 5:51 AM

Hello,

Am a new entrant to NAV. One of my prospective client wants to implement NAV 2017 for their Oil field operations in Iraq. As part of the system they want the Withholding Tax calculation to be enabled. Since the NAV version is W1 WHT is not available. Any suggestions or work around to enable the With Holding Tax feature for my client?

Thank you,

Krish

Hannes Holst responded on 13 Feb 2018 8:46 AM

Hi,

You could merge the tax calculation from the Italian verison.

msdn.microsoft.com/.../hh937841(v=nav.90).aspx

Verified Answer
Jonathan Archer responded on 13 Feb 2018 9:46 AM

that will need a customization. you could start with IT and/or NZ localised version for that. but in the end you will need assitance of an accountant of iraq, who knows the tax laws in detail so that G/L and output reports have the correct data in the end.

Krishnan Sriram responded on 13 Feb 2018 11:22 PM

Thank You, Hannes for the suggestion. I will ask my technical consultant to consider IT version of NAV. Saw a blog post on WHT for AU. Will look into it as well. Many thanks again.

Regards,

Krish

Krishnan Sriram responded on 13 Feb 2018 11:27 PM

Thank you Mr. Archer. Will definitely be looking into your suggestion and ask my tech consultant to consider the IT, NZ or AU version and how to merge those features onto W1. Thanks again for your time.

Verified Answer
Jonathan Archer responded on 13 Feb 2018 9:46 AM

that will need a customization. you could start with IT and/or NZ localised version for that. but in the end you will need assitance of an accountant of iraq, who knows the tax laws in detail so that G/L and output reports have the correct data in the end.