Question Status

Suggested Answer
jsshivalik asked a question on 14 Apr 2018 12:07 PM

Hi

In Purch Recpt Line i have Bin Field . On Request Page in report when i select Filter Bin Code no Data is displayed when i click on DropDown. When i select Advanced and Clear Filter then in Bin List Data gets displayed. How to clear filter that on Request Page when i click DropDown it should display Bin List.

Thanks

Suggested Answer
Stefano Demiliani responded on 15 Apr 2018 3:29 PM

Do you have the table relation set in your Bin Filter field in the report you mention? Or maybe does it opens with applied filters? Check or post a screenshot.

jsshivalik responded on 16 Apr 2018 9:45 AM

Hi

Bin Code is a field in Purchase Receipt Line as shown in image. When i select DropDown then it shows Blank & then click on Advanced it does not show anything. When i click Clear Filters then it displays list. Image link is as below

https://imgur.com/a/s8qzV

Thanks

Hannes Holst responded on 16 Apr 2018 10:04 AM

Hi,

That's the TableRelation of that field.

Bin.Code WHERE (Location Code=FIELD(Location Code),Item Filter=FIELD(No.),Variant Filter=FIELD(Variant Code))

You have either ..

• no Bins created in the Location of the Purchase Receipt.
  • you have Bins for that Location, but you have configured specific Items for a Bin only (and the item of the Purchase Receipt is not configured to be used in a Bin).
  • you have Bins for that Location, but you have configured specific Variants for a Bin only (and the Variant of the Purchase Receipt is not configured to be used in a Bin).
jsshivalik responded on 16 Apr 2018 12:07 PM

Hi

Where Bins are created . What changes i need to do so that it should show

Thanks

Suggested Answer
Suresh Kulla responded on 16 Apr 2018 12:43 PM

What are you trying to accomplish, even you remove filters and apply the filter you will not get your report to print the data, because the receipt line does not have the data for the bin.

If you are trying to find the receipt lines for a specific bin then add a global variable called BinCode and specify the table relation for that field to be Bin table and use that variable on the Request page and modify the report onPreDataItem of the table to filter the receipt line based on the Bin Code.

jsshivalik responded on 16 Apr 2018 11:58 PM

Hi

I can create Custom field . But can't we do with existing bin field by writing code or changing the Table Relation for this particular field.

Thanks

Suggested Answer
Stefano Demiliani responded on 15 Apr 2018 3:29 PM

Do you have the table relation set in your Bin Filter field in the report you mention? Or maybe does it opens with applied filters? Check or post a screenshot.

Suggested Answer
Suresh Kulla responded on 16 Apr 2018 12:43 PM

What are you trying to accomplish, even you remove filters and apply the filter you will not get your report to print the data, because the receipt line does not have the data for the bin.

If you are trying to find the receipt lines for a specific bin then add a global variable called BinCode and specify the table relation for that field to be Bin table and use that variable on the Request page and modify the report onPreDataItem of the table to filter the receipt line based on the Bin Code.