SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Allow Negative Transfer Order

Microsoft Dynamics NAV Forum

Manish.shrestha asked a question on 22 Jul 2018 8:23 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Hi,

we have some excess stock(phy. Stock) due to wrong production(wrong recipe), and we want to make transfer those stock to different location but system says " item is not on inventory", please advise how we can make transfer those stock thru Nav without adjustment of stock? we want to allow system to make transfer with negative quantity(negative stock on hand) and will adjust all negative stock only on month end inventory closing period rather than doing everyday.

Paras Mehan responded on 22 Jul 2018 8:48 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi Manish,

Please go to inventory setup and unmark the prevent negative inventory then try to post.

Otherwise its not possible. 

Manish.shrestha responded on 23 Jul 2018 12:33 AM

it is already unmarked and still showing same error

Mukesh Verma responded on 23 Jul 2018 2:13 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

This is not possible to allow system to make transfer with negative quantity(negative stock on hand). You will have to do the adjustment first before making transfer.

Marco Rodriquez responded on 23 Jul 2018 7:26 AM
My Badges

Manish.shrestha

Hi,

we have some excess stock(phy. Stock) due to wrong production(wrong recipe), and we want to make transfer those stock to different location but system says " item is not on inventory", please advise how we can make transfer those stock thru Nav without adjustment of stock? we want to allow system to make transfer with negative quantity(negative stock on hand) and will adjust all negative stock only on month end inventory closing period rather than doing everyday.

It's no possible: you should review your process.

Paras Mehan responded on 22 Jul 2018 8:48 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi Manish,

Please go to inventory setup and unmark the prevent negative inventory then try to post.

Otherwise its not possible. 

Mukesh Verma responded on 23 Jul 2018 2:13 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

This is not possible to allow system to make transfer with negative quantity(negative stock on hand). You will have to do the adjustment first before making transfer.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS