Try Microsoft Edge
A fast and secure browser that's designed for Windows 10
I´m experiencing a very strange issue. Today i update platform from 2018 CU2 to 2018 CU10. In CU2 this was working ok. I have a page of type list, published as webservice odata. I use this page to insert records into Sales Invoice Header. This Page has indirect permission in the 112 and 113 tables , which are the Sales Invoice Header and Sales Invoice Line. When im using my funcionality through NAV Webservices, it says that im not having permissions in this table. How could this be possible? Its a failure in this cumulative ?? In the previous cumulative this was working like a charm.
The user that im using has SUPER permission set.
The page run in the RTC Client works perfectly, with no permission failure.
I add a screenshot from the event visor, the error is the classic failure in permissions.
Thanks in advice!!
Very strange. Does it work by placing explicit read/write permissions on the page Properties?
It has the permissions, but from webservice is not working.
Have you updated your web reference after the update and tried restarting the services ? what type of authentication you are using with webservices ?
Of course yes, and the odata service opens perfectly in read mode and works.
It is very strange unless something changed like the user who is running the service or have any company specific permissions that should not cause an issue. On the other note why are you inserting records into a Sales Invoice Header table, that should not be the design, those posted documnets should be populated by posting the sales documents.
I know that but these are taken from an online shop and in previous versions these was working perfectly. Runing the page published has webservice with the same user i can insert, but not from the webservice. This is works with the developer license, but not with the customer license
Business Applications communities