SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

MS Nav attachments-Help

Microsoft Dynamics NAV Forum

Ge C asked a question on 9 Nov 2018 7:14 PM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Hello,

We normally attach a pdf copy for all posted invoices and I tried to remove the one I just attached to a posted invoice by going to the setting (the one that looked like 3 wheel) and I lost all the attachments for that vendor for all the posted invoices and also I'm unable to attach a pdf.  How can find all the attachments and how can I attach a pdf again?

Thanks in advance!

Ge

Suresh Kulla responded on 9 Nov 2018 9:16 PM
Suggested Answer

How are you attaching the documents to the Posted Invoices? 

Ge C responded on 9 Nov 2018 10:34 PM

I used to have this button that says attach files under Notes and incoming document files and after I removed the attachment because I want to replace it, it disappeared and all the other attachments for the vendors are gone.

Suresh Kulla responded on 10 Nov 2018 11:41 AM
Suggested Answer

I believe the factbox is removed from the page but not the attachments, customize the page and go to Factboxes section and add the Incoming Attachments or you can view the Incoming Attachments from the action on the Posted Invoice.

Ge C responded on 10 Nov 2018 12:44 PM

I'm gonna try that on Monday and let you know how it goes.  I was scared that I removed everything.

Thanks!

Ge

Suresh Kulla responded on 9 Nov 2018 9:16 PM
Suggested Answer

How are you attaching the documents to the Posted Invoices? 

Suresh Kulla responded on 10 Nov 2018 11:41 AM
Suggested Answer

I believe the factbox is removed from the page but not the attachments, customize the page and go to Factboxes section and add the Incoming Attachments or you can view the Incoming Attachments from the action on the Posted Invoice.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS