SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

When i try to post a reverse of payment it shows the error 'The reversal found bank account ledger entry without a matching general leder entry'

Microsoft Dynamics NAV Forum

Arbora Goga asked a question on 9 Jan 2019 5:14 AM
My Badges

Question Status

Suggested Answer

When i try to post a reverse of payment it shows the error 'The reversal found bank account ledger entry without a matching general leder entry'. The payment is made from general journal in one line and it look like a regular transaction. I will the appriaciate the help

Alfredo Zelaya responded on 9 Jan 2019 2:20 PM
My Badges

Try to "Unapply" the payment before reversing

Arbora Goga responded on 12 Jan 2019 11:42 AM
My Badges

I have tried but there is nothing applied in the document

Alfredo Zelaya responded on 14 Jan 2019 12:54 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Unfortunately, you will have to go to Table 17 (GL Entry) and add the missing line. If you have a Developer's license it can be done via the Development Client. If not, contact your VAR to have this done. Then you can reverse the transaction.

Arbora Goga responded on 15 Jan 2019 8:23 AM
My Badges

The missing entry no. exist but it is linked with another existing transaction

Alfredo Zelaya responded on 15 Jan 2019 8:48 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Try to unapply the second transaction, then reverse the payment. If that doesn't work, contact your VAR/partner to have it done in the Development Client or SQL. Bear in mind, any changes done in SQL require the NAV instance to be restarted in the Administration Client.    

Alfredo Zelaya responded on 14 Jan 2019 12:54 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Unfortunately, you will have to go to Table 17 (GL Entry) and add the missing line. If you have a Developer's license it can be done via the Development Client. If not, contact your VAR to have this done. Then you can reverse the transaction.

Alfredo Zelaya responded on 15 Jan 2019 8:48 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Try to unapply the second transaction, then reverse the payment. If that doesn't work, contact your VAR/partner to have it done in the Development Client or SQL. Bear in mind, any changes done in SQL require the NAV instance to be restarted in the Administration Client.    

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS