SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Editing registered invoice

Microsoft Dynamics NAV Forum

JohnBluerell asked a question on 15 Feb 2019 7:25 AM

Question Status

Verified

Due to exogenous elements and particular regulation I have to frequently edit registered invoices. It may also happen to change interest rate, client or products.

Unfortunatly credit notes are not an option and manual edit is really long. 

Is there any plugin to be able to do so?

Best Regards

JB

Murat Vezir responded on 20 Feb 2019 7:41 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

I don't know such any plugin you should have to code it. And if you are doing so much editing you have another problem. You should change your bussiness process.

If you can't please give a proper example I  try to help it on code.

JohnBluerell responded on 22 Feb 2019 2:24 AM

The company exports full containers in emerging countries. Those countries regulation is higly evolutive and opaque so we frequently have to change the invoice to meet our customer requirements. We both need to change some description and key filds like customer ID. Usually we do not need to change price, quantity or products but this can be necessary due to some data entry mistake.

Ideally the company needs a time machine button that revers any entry.

Murat Vezir responded on 23 Feb 2019 5:13 AM
My Badges

You can not change posted invoice or shouldn't do this. The only way to do it reverse the invoice and re create this invoice. If you dont have this functionality I can send you code about this if you have developing abilities

JohnBluerell responded on 23 Feb 2019 5:41 AM

Reverse and re-create is great. I have developing abilities. Really thanks for your code :)

Murat Vezir responded on 20 Feb 2019 7:41 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

I don't know such any plugin you should have to code it. And if you are doing so much editing you have another problem. You should change your bussiness process.

If you can't please give a proper example I  try to help it on code.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS