SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Workflow Disappear

Microsoft Dynamics NAV Forum

Samer Baskhayroun asked a question on 22 Feb 2019 3:39 PM
My Badges

Question Status

Verified

Im trying to configure sales approval but i stuck as i can find the workflow , my user definition attached 

Murat Vezir responded on 23 Feb 2019 5:32 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

docs.microsoft.com/.../walkthrough-setting-up-and-using-a-purchase-approval-workflow

You can see a full scenario in link and you can setup approval users on

Choose the Search for Page or Report icon, enter Approval User Setup, and then choose the related link.

In the Approval User Setup window, on the Home tab, in the New group, choose New

Samer Baskhayroun responded on 28 Feb 2019 11:59 AM
My Badges

i did all the steps except im not able to find Workflows as explained in the screen shot

Alfredo Zelaya responded on 28 Feb 2019 2:28 PM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Samer

You are using NAV 2015 - 8.00.... Workflow was only available in 2017 or better. NAV 2015 only has "Approval" . They are maintained in the Approval User Setup.

Here are the Approval Options available for NAV 2015:

Alfredo Zelaya responded on 28 Feb 2019 2:28 PM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Samer

You are using NAV 2015 - 8.00.... Workflow was only available in 2017 or better. NAV 2015 only has "Approval" . They are maintained in the Approval User Setup.

Here are the Approval Options available for NAV 2015:

Murat Vezir responded on 23 Feb 2019 5:32 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

docs.microsoft.com/.../walkthrough-setting-up-and-using-a-purchase-approval-workflow

You can see a full scenario in link and you can setup approval users on

Choose the Search for Page or Report icon, enter Approval User Setup, and then choose the related link.

In the Approval User Setup window, on the Home tab, in the New group, choose New

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS