create new customer after set settableview filter to specified branch not accept why

create new customer after set settableview filter to specified branch not accept why

This question is not answered

Hi guys i have problem in customer card i make  source table view properties to make filtration to one branch jeco.

meaning employee of branch jeco they will see customer of jeco branch  only .but when i add new customer as serial i have before by 1 it back again to last one why this make.are there are any way to incremental by 1 after make filtration.

my customers as following :

then make filtration from filter group or set table view on branch to see only jeco entries only.(my branches found in database related to branch(jeco -meco-saleco)

but now when i add new customer it must come 1503.but it not come 1503 it come 1502 how i will solve this problem.

my default incremental from before as 1.

please help me

thanks

All Replies
  • For the incrementing numbers, you should use the No. Series Management codeunit instead of trying to create your own.

• please alex can you help me

what i need not is no.series  incremental because i asign that in noseries in setup in financial management

what i need is when you make filter it not accept to increase although if you assign no.series in fincial management

• I don't know what code you wrote, but have you tried clearing the filter first before trying to assign a new number?

I still don't understand why you want to write your own number series function when there's already one available ready to use.

• First what i need is to insert new record from customer card based on specified criteria

as globale dimension code 1(branch name) because my database have more branches  so that

i write this code  on insert record trigger of form customer card

cust1.SETRANGE("Global Dimension 1 Code",UserSetup."Global Dimension 1 Code");

cust1.SETRANGE("No.",'Jo-TC-000001','Jo-TC-999999');last number current is  Jo-TC-002700

filterlocation:=cust1.GETFILTERS;

IF  cust1.FIND('+') THEN

"Global Dimension 1 Code":=filterlocation ;

cust1.INSERT(TRUE);

how i solve this problem,

but it give me this error "overflow under conversion text to text

value no jo-tc-000001...jo-tc-999999 global dimension code 1 is jeddah

Now how i allow insert when i make filterer to data

What i need from this code above  how to prevent filter to location when i make insert  to new customer can any one correct the code to me  .

my serial no incremental by 1 and in no series from 'Jo-TC-000001','Jo-TC-999999' and current customer is Jo-TC-002700 but when i add customer it put in table but hide from form

please please help me

thanks