NAV CRM Integration / Coupling Contacts / Country-/Regioncode

Question Status

Suggested Answer
hGeorg asked a question on 19 Jun 2017 4:51 AM

Hi everyone,

I am trying to couple CRM and NAV contacts using out-of-the-box NAV/CRM Integration Solution on NAV2016 and CRM2016. Everything works fine so far, but I need an advice regarding country-/region codes.

As far as I understood, the country-/region code of NAV is a pick list, detailed in table 9, mapping the country code (e.g. BR) to the country name (e.g. in this case Brazil). In CRM instead, this information is stored within the entities "address1_country" field, which is a free-text field. On coupling, I assumed the integration solution - on NAV side - to resolve the country code by using table 9 and match the country name with the CRM free-text field; but instead NAV uses the country code for synchronization, which would require CRM to store the country code (instead of the country name) in its country field.

Is this the desired behavior for the integration solution or are we facing an incorrect configuration?

Thanks in advance & BR,

Hanno

Suggested Answer
Laco Vosika responded on 21 Jun 2017 3:18 AM

Hi,

ASAIK that's the out of the box behavior, you can either add your "full text" version to Table 0, eg. Brazil or update CRM to BR and coupling would work. There is no way to map BR to Brazil.

Suggested Answer
Laco Vosika responded on 21 Jun 2017 3:18 AM

Hi,

ASAIK that's the out of the box behavior, you can either add your "full text" version to Table 0, eg. Brazil or update CRM to BR and coupling would work. There is no way to map BR to Brazil.