SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Hard Cut-Off Times To Release Sales Orders

Microsoft Dynamics NAV Forum

BryanP123 asked a question on 15 Dec 2017 5:19 PM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Is there any easy way for Nav to prevent users from releasing sales orders between certain times unless a manager overrides?

Suresh Kulla responded on 15 Dec 2017 7:59 PM
Suggested Answer

Yes, you can do that but you need to customize. It is not available in standard Navision. You can add a new field to the user setup or check permissions of the permissions to determine if they can release the order or not if not throw an error.

Robertas Rackauskas responded on 16 Dec 2017 3:32 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi Bryan

no there isn't that kind of setup in standard product. Why would you need such requirement?

Robertas

Alexander Ermakov responded on 16 Dec 2017 5:16 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

What do you mean by "between certain times"? Is it the case that depending on the time of the day (or days of the week), users can or cannot release sales orders? Can you provide more details, what is the business process behind that, perhaps there are other options to satisfy your business process requirement?

Suresh Kulla responded on 15 Dec 2017 7:59 PM
Suggested Answer

Yes, you can do that but you need to customize. It is not available in standard Navision. You can add a new field to the user setup or check permissions of the permissions to determine if they can release the order or not if not throw an error.

Robertas Rackauskas responded on 16 Dec 2017 3:32 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi Bryan

no there isn't that kind of setup in standard product. Why would you need such requirement?

Robertas

Alexander Ermakov responded on 16 Dec 2017 5:16 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

What do you mean by "between certain times"? Is it the case that depending on the time of the day (or days of the week), users can or cannot release sales orders? Can you provide more details, what is the business process behind that, perhaps there are other options to satisfy your business process requirement?

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS