SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Can I setup permission to company

Microsoft Dynamics NAV Forum

NavToti asked a question on 12 Jul 2018 9:13 PM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Hi,

I have requirement. I create 4 companies  A, B , C, D in NAV. one user can access all companies. When  logging-in with company A, the user can edit/insert/update customer and vendor. And when selecting the another companies B, C, D   I can view only on vendor and customer. Can I setup the permission to company like this?.

Thank you.

Suggested Answer

Yes you can. When assigning a permission set to a user, you can also specify the company for which this permissions set is applied.

RockWith NAV responded on 15 Jul 2018 10:41 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Check out Roles and Permission in NAV, There are many inbuilt too may be one of your requirement may be directly handled by that.

Amol Salvi responded on 16 Jul 2018 4:24 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

There are lot of permission set by default which you can use and alternatively you can use Permission recording to create you permission set.

Check this

www.youtube.com/watch

Suggested Answer

Yes you can. When assigning a permission set to a user, you can also specify the company for which this permissions set is applied.

RockWith NAV responded on 15 Jul 2018 10:41 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Check out Roles and Permission in NAV, There are many inbuilt too may be one of your requirement may be directly handled by that.

Amol Salvi responded on 16 Jul 2018 4:24 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

There are lot of permission set by default which you can use and alternatively you can use Permission recording to create you permission set.

Check this

www.youtube.com/watch

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS