In Data i have Gst Group Code P-00 means Zero GST . But in Gst Base Amount value is 0 . What can be the reason . It is Navision 2013 R2
Can you give us more detail on your question ?
The GST Base Amount is the amount the VAT is calculated from (amount excluding VAT).
In Purchase Invoice Lines table Data in one record i have Gst Group Code P-00 means Zero GST . But in Gst Base Amount value is 0 . Is not there should be value in Gst base Amount or can there be cases where Gst Base Amount is 0.
Please go through below check step and find if u had missing any.
1) Check Location Code and GST Reg No. on Location Code if it is there o not.
2) Check GST Reg No. on Vendor for Purchase if it is there or not. if Vendor is URD select GST Vendor type to Un Registered.
3) Check GST Setup for Gst Group Code P-00 if GST Component % is define GST Component wise for State code or not.
4) Check GST Configuration for Type Vendor to Receiving State Code, Vendor State Code & GST % State Code.
5) Check HSN/SAC Code on Purchase Line Level with GST Structure on Purchase header.
Go through this i hope you will find some solution.
And yes for GST Nil rated too GST Amount must be there to post it t Detailed GST Ledger Entry.
Business Applications communities