Personalized Community is here!
Quickly find the content you seek
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 release wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
As you know Microsoft Excel has tremendous capabilities such as Formula, Chart, Power Pivot, Slicer, and Condition Format … help you build stunning dashboards and reports. Now with our solution, user without programming skill can push data to Excel and directly make real time reports from Microsoft Dynamics Navision. Below is “Query and Excel Report” functionality:
- User interaction or prepare reports silently, capacity of using pre-built Excel template.- Distribute reports through email automatically.- Retrieve data from multiple companies.- Report built-in security by standard NAV Role and Permission, and report owner.- Ability to share reports to other users in same company or using different NAV systems.- Support aggregation functions such as Group, Summary, Count, Average, Max, and Min.- Capacity to sort and keep top rows for reports such as Top 10 Customer, Top 20 Item.- Support joins tables for linking information, Report Parameter for filtering.- Multiple Excel Worksheets, Format Value, Format Cell, Column Width support.- Support Web client, export report data to XML with or without Schema.
You can download NAV Objects at http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=1591
Thanks and best regards,
Thank you for sharing, I will definetly check it out.
Yeah, I guess with NAV we will have to go to an outside reporting tool...no more report/query wizards as part of the ERP itself...
Thank Jose and Raokman! We try to provide community with useful tools on Navision 2013. Hope you enjoy!
A comparison table against PowerBI, Jet, etc. would be great!
Thank Miguel! PowerBI and Jet reports are nice and have wide range of data sources. Our tool focus on NAV only, and everybody can design and run unlimited reports, regarding to NAV reading permission.
- Hide % completed status to increase speed.
- Retrieve data from multiple companies.
- Table Alias Cell Reference with Row and Column Offset.
- Field as Excell Cell Text Value in Fields part.
- Parameter Formula with DateFormula.
- Duplicate and delete multiple reports in list page.
- Change Codeunit ID from 50041 to 50008
- Excel Report Management.
- Field Display Name is unique within Group of Top Table only.
Introduction video content:
- Create Top 10 Customers Report.
- Select Tables and Fields.
- Link Tables and Filters.
- Sort and Keep top rows.
- Excel Pivot, Chart and Slicer.
- Create report from Excel Template.
- Email report.
- Create and Email report automatically by NAS Service.
- Download at Mibuso http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=1589
- Watch at Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-ZpkulWojU
Practice video content:
- PRACTICE-01 Customer Sales
- PRACTICE-02 Customer Sales with Filter
- PRACTICE-03 Customer Top Sales
- PRACTICE-04 Customer Top Sales with %
- PRACTICE-05 Customer Salesperson Sales
- PRACTICE-06 Sales Consolidation
- PRACTICE-07 Sales Consolidation and Total
- PRACTICE-08 Gross Sales by Time
- PRACTICE-09 Gross Sales by Time Summary
- PRACTICE-10 Gross Sales & Return by Time
- Download at Mibuso http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=1600
- Watch at Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRXY7aZMcz4
Business Applications communities