Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 release wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 Timeline
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Recently, during a roll out I came to a situation for which I want to explore the possibilities in NAV2013R2.
1. One warehouse is divided in 3 picking zones
2. Each zone has different group of special products to pick
3. It is required to print one pick list for each zone with some kind of notification/information about total number of picking list
I have following questions:
1. Is is possible to print separate picking list for each zone in NAV2013R2?
2. If yes how can it be realised?
3. If no, what could be other possibilities to solve this issue?
Thanks in advance.
look at this MSDN online help post
look at "To plan picks in the worksheet" section --> ... you can create one pick for each zone.
Thank you for your suggestion. With pick worksheet one has to do it manually. It is possible to split pick-list per zone automatically.
Business Applications communities